報 告 人：牟曉真 博士 副教授
Dr. Xiaozhen Mou is an Associate Professor in the Department of Biological Sciences, Kent State University in USA. Dr. Mou completed her PhD studies in the Department of Marine Sciences, at the University of Georgia, where her thesis work focused on the culture-independent characterization of DOC-transforming bacterioplankton in coastal seawater. She continued her post-doctoral Research in Department of Marine Sciences, University of Georgia with Dr. Mary Ann Moran. Dr. Mou's research interests are in the areas of marine microbial metagenomics, metatranscriptome and the role of microbiology in the marine carbon cycle. She has published more than 20 papers in peer-reviewed journals, including Nature, Environmental Microbiology, Applied and Environmental Microbiology, FEMS Microbial Ecology.
1. Lu X, Sun S, Zhang Y, Hollibaugh JT and Mou X. 2015. Temporal and Vertical Distributions of Bacterioplankton at the Gray’s Reef National Marine Sanctuary Applied and Environmental Microbiology 81:910-917.
2. Lu X, Sun S, Hollibaugh JT and Mou X. 2015. Identification of polyamine-responsive bacterioplankton taxa in South Atlantic Bight. Environmental Microbiology Report. DOI: 10.1111/1758-2229.12311.
3. Mou X, Jacob J, Lu X, Vila-Costa M, Chan L-K, Sharma S and Zhang Y. 2014. Bromodeoxyuridine labelling and fluorescence-activated cell sorting of polyaminetransforming bacterioplankton in coastal seawater. Environmental Microbiology. 17: 876- 888. Doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.12550.
4. Mou X, Sun SL, Edwards R, Hodson RE and Moran MA. 2008. Generalist species dominate bacterial carbon processing in the coastal ocean. Nature 451:708-711.
5. Mou X, Hodson RE and Moran MA. 2007. Bacterioplankton assemblages transforming dissolved organic compounds in coastal seawater. Environmental Microbiology. 9: 2025- 2037. doi:10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01318.x.